CREDIT suite helps authors to upload, import & link data-sets to the Reuse Recipe Document. Authors have the option to upload their document to a repository known as Zenodo and publish them when the Reuse Recipe Document is published. Authors can also import already published data from Zenodo and Figshare. Before importing data-set files author must have published the data-set files in the respective repositories and license them according their own preferences or as recommended by their publisher/Institute/Funder.
The author can import the data-set file from the following options,
Authors can also upload and publish the data-set file on Zenodo.
CREDIT Suite provides the author multiple options to link their datasets published in third party repositories. It can be done using:
DOI (Digital Object Identifier), if data-set files are in any other repository than Figshare & Zenodo
File URL, if data-set files are present in drive or in cloud
Click on the Add Data-Set option in the Data Sets section (Fig.21)
2. A form will open up where the user has to enter the Data-Set Title (Fig.22) (Mandatory step).
3. Tag the Data Type as raw, repeat or create your own tag for the data-set.
4. Click on Add File and a window will open up with four tabs: Zenodo, Figshare, DOI and File URL. Refer Fig.22.
Click on the Zenodo tab and then click on Login with Zenodo button to add published documents from there (Fig.23).
2. A window will open and the user has to enter his Zenodo credentials to authorize CREDIT Suite application to import files from Zenodo (Fig.24).
3. Click on ‘Authorize Application’ button appearing in the Zenodo website and the application will fetch the user’s documents published on Zenodo (Fig.25).
4. Author have the option to either upload the Data-Set file on Zenodo and publish them there or import already published data from Zenodo.
5. Uploading: Authors can upload their by clicking on ‘Upload File’ and selecting the document to publish. Then clicking on ‘Upload to Zenodo’. When the document is uploaded it will show up in the ‘Select Files’ tab.
6. Select the document to add and click on Save. If unpublished files are selected then they will be published when the Reuse Recipe Document is published. (Fig.26)
7. After adding the selected document from Zenodo, click on “Save” to save the data-set files linked to the Reuse Recipe Document (Fig.27).
1. Click on the Figshare option tab and then click on Login with Figshare (Fig.28)
2. A window will open up and the user has to enter their Figshare credentials to login (Fig 29).
3. A window will open, then click on ‘Allow’ and the application will fetch the user’s documents published on Figshare (Fig.30).
4. Select the document to add and click on Save (Fig. 31)
5. Click ‘Save’ to save the data-set linked to the Reuse Recipe Document (Fig.32).
Click on the DOI option tab and there will be an input field to enter the DOI of the article you want to add in the data set.
All DOI numbers begin with a 10 and contain a prefix and a suffix separated by a slash. For Example. 10.7554/eLife.39188.
Enter the DOI of the data and click ‘Add’ (Fig.33).
4. Click on ‘Save’ to save the data-set (Fig.34).
5. Click ’Save’ to save the data-set linked to the Reuse Recipe Document (Fig.35)
Click on File URL tab to enter the URL of the document to be added in the data set.
Enter the URL and click on ‘Add’ (Fig.36)
3. Click on ‘Save’ to save the File URL (Fig.37)
4. Click ‘Save’ to save the data-sets linked to Reuse Recipe Document (Fig.38)