Alternatively, if the author prefers to publish their protocols in Protocols.io or their code in Github, they are highly recommended to do so, for more enhanced visibility. CREDIT suite enables the users to import their protocols from Protocols.io and code from their github account in a few simple easy steps.
Click on the CONNECT THIRD-PARTY PLUGINS option in the form (Fig.14)
A dropdown will open with option to either connect with Proctocols.io or Github.
Click on one of the options
1. Click on the option ‘Sign in with Protocols.io’ in the newly opened window (Fig.15).
2. A window will appear asking for login credentials. User has to input their protocols.io credentials (Fig.16).
3. Click ‘Log in and a window with the user’s previously submitted protocols will be shown.
4. User can choose the appropriate protocol and click on ‘Link Protocol’ (Fig.17)
5. The protocol will now appear in the Reuse Recipe Document (Fig.18).
A window will open with a Github Repo LInk input field (Fig.19)
2. The user has to choose his selected repository published in Github and go to its URL
3. Then the user will select the name of the repository with the name of the author/organisation and input it in the Github Repo Link field
4. For ex. If the url is ‘https://github.com/profeza/openreuse.org’ then the Github Repo Link would be ‘profeza/openreuse.org’
5. Click on Link Repo (Fig.19) and the code repository will be added to the user’s Reuse Recipe Document (Fig.20).